Marketing orientation is crucial for any organization to success in today`s highly competitive market. To have the necessary marketing orientation, all functions in the organization must be well acquainted with the principles of marketing.
This course shows how all the pieces fall into the marketing puzzle and how to succeed in today`s competitive markets.
- Definition of marketing in the larger context of the business environment.
- Interaction of marketing with other company functions.
- Business and consumer buying behavior and how to adapt to it.
- Marketing mix basics using the 4 P`s.
- Managing your product`s life cycle.
- Overview of market analysis and competitor analysis.
- Role of segmentation, positioning and targeting markets.
- Using marketing research to advance your efforts.
- Creating a strategic marketing plan and mapping it.
- Integrated marketing communications process.
Who Should Attend?
Senior management & Executives.
The course is carried out in two training days
Copyright © Rawafid 2009